Welcome to the Metason Max/MSP external objects download pages
These objects have been created in a research context for non commercial use.
They are distributed on a "AS IS" basis WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
By downloading them, you agree to use these objects entirely at your own risk.
All our externals are built for Apple Macintosh computers running OSX 10.6 or newer. Unless specified, they should work with and
- s2m.resFS1~ implement a 2nd order digital resonator, using the method described by M. V. Mathews and J. O. Smith in their SMAC03 paper :
"Methods for synthesizing very high Q parametrically well behaved two pole filters,". Center frequency and damping can be changed without discontinuities problems. See the help patch for details.
download a zip archive of s2m.resFS1~, v 1.00, 2012-07-16
- s2m.sdf~ is a Spectral Delay Filter, or a cascade of 1st order dispersive allpass filters, allowing for interesting effects. See the help patch for details.
download a zip archive of s2m.sdf~, v 1.00, 2012-07-16
- s2m.envfollow~ is a simple enveloppe follower, based on an algorithm given in chapter 7 of U. Zölzer's book "Digital Audio signal Processing". See the help patch for detail.
download a zip archive of s2m.envfollow~, v 1.00, 2012-07-16
the s2m wacom objects
s2m.wacom is based upon the design of the wacom object, originally created by R. Dudas, then by J. M. Couturier.
It reports the location, pressure and other parameters of transducers on a Wacom™ Graphics Tablet. s2m.wacom works only with max 6.
s2m.wacomtouch gets the multitouch data from the Wacom™ tablets that support it. s2m.wacomtouch works with max 5 and max 6.
download a zip archive of s2m.wacom, v 1.01, 2012-07-19
download a zip archive of s2m.wacomtouch, v.β 4.0, 2013-02-14: OSX version win version
- download a zip archive of the full set of externals (last update 2013-02-14)
- to send us a bug report, suggest improvements, or tell us about your use of these objects, send an Email